A big part of the do-it-yourself lifestyle is repurposing and recycling. Luckily, there are many ways to work with what you have and avoid spending money on project materials.
One of the cheapest and most popular re-purposed items is the wooden pallet, which can be used to create a multitude of DIY projects. Although originally used for storage and shipping, wooden pallets have found new life in these 13 easy renovations. Take a look – you’ll never believe what you can make with these awesome recycled pieces.
1. Plant an upright garden.
2. Get creative with colors or hanging them off the ground.
3. Use them to make a floating bed frame.
4. Or create a rustic bed for kids.
5. The whole family will love their wooden pallet beds, including the cat.
6. Why spend money on a couch when you can make this cozy nook with pallets and cushions?
7. Your friends and family will love this multiple-level theater seating.
8. Use a pallet to hang pots and pans above the stove for an efficient use of space.
9. If you don’t have a desk, a wooden pallet can easily be modified into a great work space.
10. After your projects are complete, relax on the porch in this pallet swing.
11. Are shoes crowding up your entryway? A wooden pallet is a cheap and easy solution to this common problem.
12. No pallet project is quite as ambitious as these DIY stairs.
13. Who wouldn’t love to kick back and relax on this awesome pallet deck set?
Wooden pallets are incredibly versatile, and great for everything from home improvement to snazzy décor. What projects have you used them for? Let us know in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share these awesome DIY ideas with your friends and family.