When you're hungry, deciding where to eat can be tough. But when you're "hangry" (think hungry and angry, the worst combination), it's near impossible. With so many options to choose from, we often encounter the paradox of choice.
One way to make a decision is to follow your gut. Anywhere that gives you a good belly laugh will hopefully give you a delicious full belly.
1. This might be my stairway to heaven.
2. Think happy thoughts and you'll find your way to a magical never-never land.
3. The yummiest disaster I've ever had.
4. This would be my one and only stand for ice cream.
5. My precious chicken wings.
6. Sure, as long as I can have some.
7. One of Abbott and Costello's favorite places.
8. Um, yes, please.
9. Someday, and that day may never come…
10. This is not a place for the little ones.
11. Do they serve this up in a conch shell?
12. Snoop Dogg only does pho here.
14. This is legen-dairy.
15. Can I get an order of bah-hummus?
16. The Peach Pit is desperately trying to stay hip.
If you love puns, then you’re going to want to grab some food and chow down at these places. Take-out has never been this entertaining before.