All dogs love to cuddle and hug, no matter how big they are. But the question must be asked: Do large dogs know just how big they really are? By the looks of some of these pictures, they don’t seem to care – they want to cuddle with you, no matter what.
1. I need to get up for work, but my dog wants me to call in sick.
2. A big dog with a small pony.
3. Dakota in a mobile groomer's van.
4. Waiting patiently after a long walk.
5. The perfect bed buddy.
6. King of dogs.
8. Can I sit on your lap?
9. Not even 3 years old, and already taller than the owner.
10. At 173 pounds, Hulk might be the biggest pitbull on earth.
11. This one almost takes up 2 seats on the sofa.
12. Piggy back rides are one of the pros of being this big.
13. The chair is too small to lie down in.
14. Komondor, a Hungarian guard dog.
15. Best friends.
16. What’s not to love about a giant Beethoven?
17. Now that's big.
18. So cuddly.
19. Bailey is 130 pounds, but if he fits, he sits.
20. Big dogs need big love.
21. Wow, that's big.
22. Look at the size difference.
23. Let's dance.