Maybe rain on your wedding day and that free ride when you've already paid aren't truly ironic, but it's the irony we've come to know and love. Also, isn't irony's definition becoming something it wasn't kind of, well, ironic?
Whether you want to say these people are the masters of irony, sarcasm or just plain ol' not paying attention, we still salute you.
1. Unforeseen, huh?
2. Seems to be working.
4. Nice flame job.
5. So it's like a really great sunroof?
6. Focus anytime, anywhere.
7. "This is not a drill."
8. You got schooled.
9. Life is unfair.
10. Hmm, lemme think about this.
11. Even tow trucks need a lift.
12. Go on...
13. Those ironic quotation marks might be a little too on point.
14. Maybe it's too much of a good thing.
15. Who you gonna call?
16. They warned you.
17. If this sign makes you twitch, stop on by.
18. They follow the letter of the law.
19. If only there was a way to fix this...
20. Spoke too soon, driving sign.
21. Just because we can repair it, doesn't mean we will.
22. Congratulations, you passed the entrance exam.
23. I'm finding it hard to trust you.
24. It actually improves it...
25. What is your dog trying to tell you?
26. And it's the one thing you can't use Gorilla glue for.
27. But, but you promised.
28. Hope you have a friend who already has scissors.
29. Breakin' the law.
30. You had one job.
31. Sometimes the hair conditioner outlasts the relationship.