We're not talking about a little slide into a pool here. No, we are talking water wonderlands with thrills, chills and that perfect sense of flying through the water that only a truly great waterslide can give you. Get a little inspiration here with 31 of the world's most majestic water parks.
1. The old home of the Beijing Olympics now houses The Happy Magic Water Cube.
2. The Evergreen Museum combines air and sea with the Evergreen Wings & Waves Waterpark.
3. South Padre Island in Texas is Schlitterbahn's best beachside waterpark.
4. Thrills and natural beauty meet at the Città Del Mare Hotel, Italy.
5. Surfing in Michigan? Avalanche Bay has you covered.
6. Chimelong Paradise, China, features dive-in samba shows.
7. You're already hyped up on chocolate, so burn off that sugar rush at Hersheypark, Pennsylvania.
8. Atlantis in Dubai has twists and turns that seem to stretch for miles.
9. Splish Splash is a New York family destination on Long Island. It even has a section for the really little ones.
10. Suoi Tien Park, Vietnam, offers a Buddhism-themed waterpark.
11. Great Wolf Lodge, Washington, is completely indoors, so rainy days can't get you down.
12. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Florida, has surf lessons in a shipwreck-themed park.
13. Water Park of America, Minneapolis, lets you slide like it's summer, even when the winter winds howl right outside the door.
14. Ho Tay Waterpark, Vietnam, takes it to new heights.
15. Wet ‘n’ Wild Water World, Australia, has zip lines that end in a watery splash.
16. Legoland Water Park, California, looks like it was made out of LEGOs.
17. Massanutten Resort, Virginia, is an indoor waterpark that keeps it 94° year-round.
18. One of the best toddler water park areas can be found at Magic Springs in Arkansas.
19. One of the slides at Atlantis in the Bahamas shoots you through a glass tube underneath a pool filled with live sharks.
20. Want to prove to the world that you're not afraid of heights? Head to Beach Park in Brazil. That'll show ‘em.
21. The gentler super slide is found at Disney's Blizzard Beach in Florida.
22. Abu Dhabi's Yas Waterworld is the largest children's waterpark in the Middle East.
23. Free sodas, sunscreen, and other great guest services set Indiana's Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari apart.
24. Just 40 minutes outside of Moscow is Russia's cheerful indoor Kva-Kva Waterpark.
25. Berlin's Tropical Islands theme park fills an airplane hangar with the world's biggest indoor rainforest.
26. The Siam Park in the Canary Islands has the best wave pool in the world.
27. Bring the adventure at Austria's eight-and-up waterpark, Area 47.
28. America's original, supersized waterpark is Noah's Ark in the Wisconsin Dells.
29. Raging Waters has kept So-Cal families cool since the ‘80s.
30. Arizona's Golfland Sunsplash combines swinging and splashing.
31. Alabama's Waterville USA is small, but its slides are mighty.
Don't forget to SHARE these incredible waterparks with your family and friends!