When I think of Easter, I can't help but think of Peeps. Is there a more iconic Easter candy? Now, I know that opinions on these sugar-coated marshmallow balls are pretty mixed, but even the haters have to admit one thing: you know it's Easter when the Peeps come out.
Now, here's a great way to incorporate these festive candies into a uniquely appealing treat that all the guests at your Easter party will go nuts for. These yummy cookie bars are made with moist yellow cake mix and white chocolate fudge, topped off with Bunny Peeps. Check out the video below to learn how to make these yummy bars.
Peeps Cookie Bars
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Egg yolks - 4
- Egg - 1
- Yellow cake mix - 1 box
- White chocolate chips - 3 and 1/2 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk - 1 can
- Vanilla extract
- Combine the cake mix according to the directions, mix in some sprinkles, and then put the mixture into a cake pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips and combine with condensed milk and vanilla extract to make the fudge. Pour fudge evenly over the cookie bar.
- Line the Peeps up neatly along the top, and throw a few additional sprinkles on top.
- Put the bars in the fridge to set. Once set, cut into rectangular bars and serve!
Be sure to SHARE this great recipe with your family and friends.
H/T: POPSUGAR Food