Just the other day, my wife was commenting about some minor (possibly imagined) issues with her skin, and how it seems that Japanese women have the most flawless skin as well as lean, toned figures. She decided to do a little research and found that there is a common ritual in Japan that may attribute to this - drinking water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Numerous studies have found that this simple practice can yield several great health benefits over time.
So, are you ready to try to drink up for 30 days? Here are the benefits you will start to notice:
2. Your metabolism will improve.
5. Improved skin.
8. It'll boost your immunity.
How to get the most benefits from drinking water in the morning.
Here's the method to feel great all day long:
- Drink four glasses of water right after you wake up, before brushing. If you find this difficult to do, start with one glass and work your way up to four.
- Don't eat anything for the next 45 minutes. This allows the water to kickstart your metabolism.
- After 45 minutes, eat as normal.
- Try not to eat or drink for two hours after each meal.
How long until you see results?
- If you have diabetes or hypertension, expect to take at least 30 days to see a change.
- For patients with constipation or gastritis, it'll take just 10 days.
- For patients of T.B., allow 90 days to see the full effect.
Be sure to SHARE this with your family and friends.
H/T: Bright Side