Even if you are out of vacation days (or you're saving all of them for that obligatory trip home in the middle of winter), there is nothing stopping you from taking a virtual vacation and soaking in some of the best colors the world has to offer. Lean back and get happy with a little international color therapy.
1. The alpine flowers along the western Himalayan National Park, Valley of Flowers.
2. Five Flower Lake in China's Jiuzhaigou Nature Reserve.
3. The pink moss in Mount Fiji's Hitsujiyama Park.
4. The 1,500 species of fish and 600 coral types of Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
5. The terraced rice fields of Yuanyang Country in China.
6. The pink color of Australia's Lake Hillier.
7. The dandelion fields of the Swiss Alps.
8. The fiery suaeda plants of China's Red Sea Beach.
9. The 7 million tulips blooming in fields in the Netherlands.
10. In Wyoming,Yellowstone National Park's Grand Prismatic Hot Spring.
11. Poppy fields overlooking the Celtic Sea in Cornwall, England.
12. Moraine Lake in Alberta, Canada.
13. Yellow canola flowers in Luoping, China.
14. The iron-rich cliffs and clear blue water of Shark Bay, Australia.
15. The Pamukkale hot springs in Turkey.
16. The hanging wisteria of the Kawachi Fuji Gardens in Japan.
17. The meticulously planted flowers of the Rainbow Field in Hokkaido, Japan.
18. Vermont, The Green Mountain state, going gold in autumn.
19.The colorful sediment of The River of Five Colors in Cano Cristales, Colombia.
20. The rare flowers of Namaqualand, Namibia.
21. Ice caves under the Medenhall Glacier in Juneau, Alaska.