When you have a lot of clothes, keeping things organized can start getting tricky. Stuff starts piling up and getting messy and all of a sudden your bedroom and/or closet area look like they were recently struck by a natural disaster. The biggest key to organization is to have everything have a place to be. These 19 tips and ideas will help you find the perfect place to put everything away. As long as you keep putting everything back in its place, you should have no trouble staying organized from now on.
1. Tie scarves to a hanger to save space.
2. Clothes take up less space when rolled up.
3. Take some time to plan your weekly wardrobe in advance.
4. Save floor space by hanging up your laundry bag. BONUS: Practice your three-point shot!
5. Use pool noodles to keep your boots from losing shape.
6. Use PVC pipes to store certain items.
7. Shower rings double as a great way to organize shorts.
8. Recycle your shoe boxes by making them into drawer organizers.
9. Put sets of sheets inside their matching pillowcases.
10. Stack shirts upright so you can see what you have more clearly.
11. Use an ornament box to rock your socks (and by "rock," I mean organize).
12. Use that vertical space and hang luggage above your doors.
13. Store shoes in an old beverage box.
14. Use a soda can tab to hang more than one hanger in the same space.
15. Organize jewelry in ice cube trays.
16. Donate stuff you don't need.
17. Hide power cords and electronic devices in your night stand.
18. Use comforter bags to put old clothes in.
19. This will clear up SO much space. Be extra-awesome and donate them instead of just tossing them out.