Ever notice how your morning sets up the whole rest of your day? Whether you take a peaceful Zen approach to your mornings or you embrace the frantic chaos, you can't do it without your trusty coffee mug.
So don't settle for boring. Have a little fun with these super easy, inexpensive DIY coffee mug ideas.
1. This mug makes a perfect gift for grandparents, aunts and uncles.
2. You can customize this chalkboard mug every day. (Perfect for the office.)
3. We love the heart shape, but you can be creative with this. Your initials, stars or the shape of your home state would be cool with this design.
4. Here's a similar idea, just reversed.
5. The perfect coffee mug for when you woke up flawless.
6. Matching your mug to your manicure? Yes, please.
7. Or go a little more subdued and match your outfit.
8. These mugs make adorable anniversary gifts.
9. This one has such a cute little surprise. (The directions are in French, but it's easy to figure out.)
10. This one gets points for being so spot-on accurate.
Credit: The Realistic Mama