For some vacations, the hotel is just where you fall asleep after a long day of adventuring. For other vacations, the hotel itself is part of the vacation. If you want the latter but want to go beyond a generic resort, check out these 15 one-of-a-kind hotels from around the world.
1. The hobbit-hole-like Kolarbyn Eco-lodge in Sweden.
2. The 360-degree view from the Kingston Treehouse at the Lion Sands Game Reserve in South Africa.
3. Zanzibar's floating hotel.
4. Hotel Kakslauttanen in Finland.
5. This amazing dining area in Conrad Maldives on the Rangali Island.
6. The snow globe at French Attrap’Reves Hotel.
7. Expect visitors at Giraffe Manor in Kenya.
8. Costa Rica's plane hotel is nothing short of amazing.
9. The mesmerizing Swedish Mirrorcube Tree House Hotel.
10. The contemporary, hippie-chic Free Spirit Spheres in Canada.
11. Carve out some time at the Hang Nga Guesthouse in Vietnam.
12. Or Turkey's Fairy Chimney Inn.
13. Space out in Singapore's Wanderlust Hotel.
14. Martin’s Patershof church hotel in Mechelen, Belgium.
15. Hang high at the mountainside Äscher Cliff in Switzerland.
Via: Bored Panda