Having a food processor around is great for making meals easier to prepare. With various mixing tools and blades that can be added on, having a food processer is sure to save a lot of time in the kitchen. You may already have one or be on the fence about how much use you will get out of it, but here are some great ideas for using them in ways you may not have thought of.
1. Pulverize some rolled oats to make some wonderful gluten-free pancakes.
Rolled oat flour: Wandering Mint | Pancake recipe: Texan Erin's Gluten-Free Pancake recipe
2. Make a perfect pie crust in record time.
Crazy for Crust
3. Toss in some stale bread and seasoning to make your own bread crumbs.
4. Using flour and few other ingredients, you can even make your own fresh pasta.
5. Want to step on the wild side? Use Oreo cookies to make a pie crust.
6. Almond butter can be expensive. Save some money by making your own.
Sally's Baking Addiction
7. Often, store-bought hummus has a lot of preservatives in it to keep it fresh. Try making your own as part of a healthy diet.
Hint of Joe's
8. Make your own potato chips using a slicing attachment.
9. You can even churn some heavy cream to make your own butter.
Jason and Shawnda
10. Homemade hash browns couldn’t be easier with using it to shred potatoes.
11. By blending cassava, you can turn it into a dough to make a great alternative pizza crust.
12. With the flick of switch you can even make your own mayo.
Mark’s Daily Apple
13. Shredding carrots for carrot cake or muffins couldn’t be easier.
14. Pesto can be really expensive to buy. Try making your own to save some money. It can be frozen in portions.
Gimme Some Oven
15. Make Nutella soft serve using only two ingredients.
16. Brussel sprouts are a lot easier to cook if they are shredded first.
Credit: OMG Facts