We tend to think our teachers are just soulless automatons who possibly live within the hallways of the school itself. Their only purpose in life, as far as most students realize, is to collect homework and give grades.
It's easy to forget that our teachers are also people. They have lives outside the classroom. I remember being really shocked to learn that my math teacher was an avid powerlifter who could bench 350 lbs! It's not like he wore muscle shirts or anything like that.
Teachers can also have a wicked sense of humor - you think school is only boring for you? At least you get to go on to do new things at the end of the year, while your teachers get ready to teach the same material over again. Naturally, this leaves plenty of opportunity for humor, as can be seen in the examples below.
1. This teacher pulled the ol' bait-and-switch...
2. Haha, subtle!
3. Because failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
4. Part of a balanced breakfast.
5. There's savage, and then there's "attaching-a-McDonald's-application-to-a-failed-test" savage!
6. The force is strong with this one.
7. She's actually the main distributor of the aforementioned Students' Tears.
8. He takes his job seriously.
10. So true.
11. History will still be there in five minutes. It's not going anywhere, unlike this golden pranking opportunity.
12. This guy is my personal hero and spirit animal.
13. 'Cuz, why not?
14. Best assignment ever.
15. "I got a fever, and the only prescription... is responsible time management."
16. This is actually a very serious seminar course in Henchmanship.
Don't forget to SHARE these hilarious teachers with your family and friends.