Life is full of little truths that everyone recognizes, but nobody ever talked about them until Truth Facts came along. This website is devoted to recognizing the mundane and hilarious aspects of daily existence, and then turning them into a graph or chart. The best part? Every one of these is spot on. Just take a look for yourself and you’ll see what I mean.
1. The toothpaste conundrum.
2. Once you’re a cat lady, there’s no going back...
3. You know what? I bet they totally planned it this way.
4. Don't you dare say anything about my iPhone, or Steve Jobs.
5. It’s sad because it’s true.
6. Every. Single. Time.
7. No wonder I’m so confused.
8. This happens to me way more than I’d like to admit.
9. Especially when your mother-in-law is around.
10. I'm not lovin’ it.
11. I admit, this is how I see most invites.
12. This is especially true of anyone under 30.
13. Maybe I’ll take a rain check on that helicopter ride...
14. The only thing louder is if they say the wrong city. Whoops.
15. Men just shouldn’t wear sandals.
16. Don’t forget that after this puzzle, you still have to figure out how to assemble what you bought.
17. Anything past "Athletic" starts to go too far I think.
18. I wish I could say this wasn’t accurate...
19. Let’s face it, how often do we really “laugh out loud”?
20. That’s why I never make chicken for guests.
21. At least they have that tiny TV, right?
22. I won’t say which, but there’s more than one that applies to my neighbors...
23. In this day and age, there’s no shame in it.
24. Oh bananas, you’re driving me... nuts. (Gotcha.)
25. I’ve proudly used every one of these methods.
26. This is so cynical, but sadly very true of most of us.
27. This happens to me almost monthly.
28. Gluten is the root of all evil.
29. So true.
30. How I wish...
Credit: Truth Facts