Managing a restaurant isn't exactly the easiest job. Nor is working at a restaurant. In fact, these jobs are often very stressful, especially if you're running or working at a huge eatery. Nonetheless, there are still some ways to have fun on the job, even amongst all the stress. One of the most popular ways for restaurant employees to lighten their load of stress while on the job is by coming up with clever sayings for their signage to draw customers inside.
1. Well, isn't that clever...
2. Who wouldn't want to chow down with Batman?
3. I've been wondering that myself.
4. There’s nothing bigger than that.
5. I’m always up for a rebellious burrito.
6. Maybe they were having a bad day.
8. Someone really loves bacon.
9. It must have taken them a while to come up with this.
10. I wonder if they realized what they did here.
11. Ah, Seinfeld.
12. I guess they're trying to increase their female clientele.
13. Good question.
14. I guess they aren't much for rhyming.
15. All are welcome.
16. At least they were being honest.
17. They made sure not to leave anything out.
18. It makes you curious, doesn't it?
19. He must really like coffee.
20. I wouldn't even want to take my phone out in this place.
These signs make it hard not to want to go into these places. After all, the employees must be a riot. Have you ever spotted some clever restaurant signage? Tell us what it said in the comments below!