With summer almost at an end, now is the time to make the most of the warm weather and outdoors. However, this doesn’t always have to mean going on expensive and time-consuming trips. Your own backyard can be an endless source of enjoyment and relaxation, so why no make the most out of it with these simple DIY backyard ideas?
1. Make an outdoor blanket out of old pillows.
2. An outdoor xylophone for the kids.
3. Patio lighting that is as cheap as it is beautiful.
4. Make some decorative dragonflies.
5. No room for flower beds? Try using tubs and containers instead.
6. Make a simple tree swing.
7. Add hooks to the fence near the pool to hang up towels.
8. Hang your gardening tools near your garden instead of burrying them in your garage.
9. Fill a pegboard with pegs to help evenly space out plant seeds.
10. Make an outdoor theater for movies.
11. Paint your flower pots to give them that unique look.
12. A DIY fence table is really handy if you have guests or need a place to put tools while you are working.
13. Paint your patio floor for a fresh and funky look.
14. Have some old cinder blocks? Use them to make an outdoor seat.
15. Add some charm to your patio roof by using lights and some outdoor cloth.
Via: Country Living