Advertisement

They Just Found Out That Mommy's Having Twins, And Their Reactions Are Hysterical

Kevin Messick is a father of three who decided to surprise his sons with news about their mom's pregnancy. When the children heard the news that they were about to be brothers to twins, they each had their own unique reaction. The boy sitting at the back of the car was especially moved by the news, to the point where he was left completely speechless. Twins are rare, occurring in about 2% of all pregnancies, so it's no surprise that these boys were taken aback by the news from their dad. Of all twins born, 30% are identical, while the remaining 70% are non-identical, or fraternal twins. Twins usually form in different stages during the first week after fertilization.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Trending Today: